All registrations are non-refundable. There are no exceptions. However, we recognize that injuries and unforeseen events come up, so we have a few options for you:
- For info on how to change your distance (transfers to another sub-event), please click here.
- When changing distance you will be charged any difference in price based on the date you registered
- There are no refunds on price difference when changing to a shorter distance
- There is a $15 processing fee applied for all distance changes
- Distance changes can be made online before August 14, 2020. After which, all changes must be made at Rider Check-In on Friday August 21, 2020.
Transfers To Another Person
- For info on how to complete the transfer to another person, please click here
- There is a $15.00 processing fee applied for all transfers to another person
- These can be done anytime before August 14, 2020. After which, all changes must be made at Rider Check-In on Friday August 21, 2020.
Deferrals To Another Year
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a deferral to 2021
- A $50 processing fee will be applied when you redeem your registration the following year
- Deferral requests must be received by August 14, 2020.
- No Exceptions -