All registrations are non-refundable. There are no exceptions.
Covid Policy: In case the event gets cancelled or postponed due to covid all registrations will be transferred to the 2022 event.
We are a very small team organizing and running the Tour de Victoria; planning requires us to prepare all year long. With that, we are unable to offer refunds. However, we recognize that injuries and unforeseen events come up, so we have a few options if you:
Deferrals To Another Year
- Email email@example.com to request a deferral to 2023
- A $50 processing fee will be applied when you redeem your registration the following year
- If the ride gets cancelled or postponed due to covid any deferral fees will be waived.
- Deferral requests must be received by August 10, 2022.
- After this date, we already have all your stuff pre-ordered with your name on it (swag, merchandise, ride package, food, etc.)
- For info on how to change your distance (transfers to another sub-event), please click here.
- When changing distance you will be charged any difference in price based on the date you registered
- There are no refunds on price difference when changing to a shorter distance
- There is a $15 processing fee applied for all distance changes
- Distance changes can be made online before August 18, 2022. After which, all changes must be made at Rider Check-In on Friday, August 19, 2022.
Transfers To Another Person
- For info on how to complete the transfer to another person, please click here
- There is a $15.00 processing fee applied for all transfers to another person
- These can be done anytime before August 18, 2022. After which, all changes must be made at Rider Check-In on Friday, August 19, 2022.
- No Exceptions -