In support of youth cycling development, we are pleased to offer subsidized registration for all riders age 18 & under for all distances. Pricing will be adjusted during registration, and you'll be required to answer additional questions during registration. All riders age 18 and under must have their waiver signed in person by a parent/guardian on Race Roster.
Youth riders can choose the distance of their choice, but must abide by the following:
- Pre-approval form is required. Fill & sign the form, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are 18 or under and wish to ride the 160km. Adult supervision is required at all times.
140km, 100km, 60km:
- Riders age 16 and older may ride unsupervised
- Riders age 15 and under must ride with an adult supervisor at all times
45km, 30km, 15km:
- Riders age 13 and older may ride unsupervised
- Riders age 12 and under must ride with an adult supervisor at all times.
- The kids ride is open to kids aged 2 to 10 and may ride unsupervised on the closed course.
- Parents are welcome to run alongside their kids.