In support of youth cycling development, we are pleased to offer subsidized registration for all riders age 18 & under for all distances. Pricing will be adjusted during registration and you'll be required to answer additional questions during registration. All riders age 18 and under must have their waiver signed in person by a parent/guardian at Rider Check-In.
Youth riders can choose the distance of their choice, but must abide by the following:
- Pre-approval required for riders 18 and under. Email email@example.com if you are 18 or under and wish to ride the 160km.
140km, 100km, 60km:
- Riders age 16 and older may ride unsupervised
- Riders age 15 and under must ride with an adult supervisor at all times
30km, 15km, 7km:
- Riders age 11 and older may ride unsupervised
- Riders age 10 and under must ride with an adult supervisor at all times. If you do not have an adult supervisor, we will provide a chaperone for you.
- The kids ride is open to kids aged 2 to 12 and may ride unsupervised on the closed course.
- Parents are welcome to run alongside their kids.